about our company
KES is a natural gas and power service provider, specializing in physical asset optimization and market analysis. Our commercial origination, trading, and operations teams have the expertise necessary to provide innovative energy solutions across the natural gas and electricity value chains.
WHAT SETS US APART:
- Market Analysis - the KES Market Analysis team conducts a daily analysis of regional pipeline flows and supply/demand fundamentals for every major market area in North America. This dynamic short-term point of view, coupled with the long-term macro forecasting performed by our Strategic Planning team, provides KES with a deep understanding of market trends on both a regional and national scope.
- Private Equity - KES is well positioned to make long-term capital investments in competitively advantaged businesses to fund organic and step-out growth opportunities, acquisitions, public-to-private transactions, and recapitalization.
- Market-Based Management - KES focuses on creating long-term, sustainable value for our customers, suppliers, and communities by following Market-Based Management™ (MBM). Developed by Charles Koch, MBM™ is the business philosophy that powers all Koch companies. A holistic approach to management that integrates theory and practice, MBM™ empowers our employees to challenge the status quo in order to improve processes and create value.
- Subsidiary of Koch Industries, one of the largest privately held companies in America
- Relationships with over 100 pipelines and local distribution companies
- Actively manage demand points across the United States and Canada
- Commercial team has average industry experience of 12+ years
- More than 10 billion cubic feet of leased storage space
- More than 1,000 MWs of power generation capacity
- Koch Energy Services, LLC is an indirect subsidiary of Koch Resources, LLC, which maintains long-term credit ratings of AA- from S&P and Aa3 from Moody’s, a credit rating higher than 98 percent of rated energy companies